Do you want your Father in the allotment or garden? Then this could be a grand present for Fathers day as Alan ‘sits amongst the cabbages and pees (peas)’ (the best place for a leak (Leek).
England Our England is an anthology and miscellany of everything an Englishman should know:
- – ‘From Austen to Wordsworth
- – Jerusalem to the Scout’s Honour
- – Kings and Queens of England to Land of Hope and Glory
- – Savile Row tailors to Jermyn St Shirt Makers
- – Tying a Windsor knot to making a pot of tea
- – Victoria sponge to fish pie
- – The rules of cricket to Gilbert and Sullivan operas ‘
As a paperback it has a Titchy price of £5.99 as well as a Titchy author Alan ‘Titchy’ Titchmarsh.