The Crown & Anchor at Kilnsea is a cosy local pub on the East Yorkshire coast 20 yards from the mighty river Humber. This location provides dramatic sunsets and great views including passing traffic on the shipping lanes.
- Beer is one of the attractions for me currently including Timothy Taylors, Pricky Back Otchan by Great Newsome, Frothinghams Best and Holderness Dark.
- Spurn point is a fine venue for a bit of bird watching
- The pub is residential offering home-cooked food, real ale and stunning views across the Humber estuary
- 300 year old pub with exposed beams and local characters including fishermen, lifeboat crews and pilots.
- Monthly folk nights were held before lockdown and I hope they return in full voice.
When we can all travel give them some of your trade theses family pubs need our support