Have you got the brains you were born with? If so do you keep them under your flat cap?
March is ‘Brain Tumour Awareness Month’ in the UK and the charity Brain Tumour Research and Support Across Yorkshire, at Wagon Lane, Bingley are urging the people of Yorkshire to join their Flat Cap Friday campaign to help raise vital funds and awareness for the Charity No. 1095931 . The flat cap is seen by southerners as the iconic hat of Yorkshire.
March is also the month of Wear A Hat Day and is the braintumourresearch ( charity number 1153487) biggest campaign. Wear A Hat Day returns on Thursday 29th March 2018 led by our patron Caprice, a survivor of the disease. Wear A Hat Day raises over £1,000,000
Related Brain Tumour Facts
- Between 400 and 500 children are diagnosed with brain or spinal tumours each year in the UK.
- Brain and spinal tumours account for approximately one quarter of all childhood cancers – the most common, after leukaemia.
- Brain and spinal tumours are the most common cause of cancer death in children.
- There are 25 registered charities aimed at Brain Tumours.
- Specsavers become an official sponsor of Wear A Hat Day
I know it is a T shirt not a hat!