Rhythm and Booze born in Barnsley but ‘now Yorkshire’s finest.’
Walking into a Rhythm and Booze off-licence is like walking into a cosy, but extremely well organised Aladdin’s Cave. I am partial to an occasional tipple and their wine selection is wide and good value. I was put on to our new local shop by members of the bowls club who are a set of winos (only kidding hic!).
Encouraged by the initial success of the Armthorpe branch in Barnsley they have opened in Doncaster, Wakefield, Otley, Sheffield, Ripon, Hull and recently in Garforth. Lots of Yorkshire off licenses in other words.
Help Protect Your ‘Offie’.
- Patronise Rhythm and Booze not sterile Tesco, Co-op or similar supermarkets.
- Shop at your local off license or it may have to close down.
- Times are always tough for smaller players in a competitive field and they need your trade.
- Drink Canada Dry or at least drink your Offie dry.
It strikes me that many retailers are breaching the trades description act.
- Boots do not sell boots, Body Shop stocks no bodies and Selfridges don’t.
- Mountain Warehouse isn’t a big warehouse, Millets is for the birds, Burtons have gone for one.
- You don’t go to Currys for a Curry
- B&Q only have Q’s no Bees
- I can’t see the French Connection to Iceland when they are both in Yorkshire
- Superdrugs are Majestically available in Oddbins but will your Mothercare
- Top Shop is at the bottom of the high street, (enough this is getting silly ed) .